Help! forgot something on Grand

ozarkwife

The ship will not contact you and I doubt if the hat will be given to the Pursor to ship back to California. Best best is to call Princess and ask to speak to a rep about lost and found articles.. You can also email the ship at grandprincess@princesscruises.com. Put Lost Item Question in subject line. Maybe they will respond back to you.

Thank you so much for the info- I did email Princess and just recieved a reply that our belongings have been located and will be send to us on their return next Saturday!!:) Very prompt service!

If you remember the name of your cabin steward, you may want to consider writing a letter or commendation to Princess. When employees received commendations, sometimes the cruise lines will reward them with a contract on the ship of their choosing or an extra day off with pay. Just something to consider as this individual was nice and honest to turn the item in.

On are last Princess cruise, my husband left two new shirts tags still on them. To tell you the truth when we got home we did not even miss them. About 3 weeks later I received a package from Princess with the shirts in it. Teresa

Archived