CoCo Cay

cruisinchick1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chick,

We have been to Cococay three times so here's the deal. The water along beaches are mostly sandy with a few coral pieces here and there. I do wear water shoes when I go out for a swim/snorkel. The sand is excellent on the beach. Lots of lougers and hammocks available (no extra charge). You can rent snorkeling gear there. They serve a wonderful picnic lunch with several buffet stations. Jerk chicken, hambugers, hot dogs, salads, etc. Iced tea and punch are served also. There are several "beach bars" around the main area. I must recommend trying one of the frozen drinks served in a keepsake plastic glass. We have service for eight...lol. There are a few vendors that sell the usual Caribbean souveniers. We bought a couple of Cococay tye died shirts there. The last time we went, we walked around the entire island and found the "backstage" area. Pretty facinating to see how RCCL does business.

Cococay has always been our favorite "private island" stop. Have fun and relax there.

Wayne and Cathi

Miramar Beach, Fl.

Archived