Juice, Lemonade, etc. Free or Charge

Wanderlust30

I was reading in one of the reviews that to juice is only available at breakfast and that you will be charged for juice in the restaurants at lunch or dinner.

Is this true? Does this include lemonade? What about Iced Tea? Are juices always available at the buffet?

My DH loves Lemonade with his meals on cruises.

I have not seen lemonade on any of our cruises. Just got off the ncl crown 10/22 and iced tea was plentiful.

You only pay for soda (some get a soda card) and alcoholic beverages....

Juices are free also in the buffets and restaurants for breakfast. Never saw juice after the am time frame.

Hot tea with many assorted flavor tea bags were also available along w/ hot chocolate packets...

Hope this helps.

There was iced tea (only) and it was very good......

I brought a water bottle from home and brought the single serve "Crystal Light" packages to add to it........ washed the bottle in my sink....

I felt quite genius about it.....I don't like soda but also get tired of water/iced tea. At breakfast there is apple, cranberry, orange and tomato juice (for free).......

Loved that the cappucino machines were available 24/7, and coffee/tea/hot chocolate.

I was on POH for our honeymoon in November. We never saw lemonaide but juice was available in the morning and sometimes was still there for lunch. Ice tea was always available. Both were free. It is just sodas and soft drinks you pay for and WATER !!!! Watch out for the "gormet water" in the specialty restaurants. In Cagney's they read it off like it was a wine list and I said I'll just have a beer thinking it was a wine list. The waitress looked at me funny and let me know it was a water list. I guess out of embarresment I chose one. I don't know the break down but two beers, water and an upgrade to surf and turf brought the bill up to $69 !!!!:eek: The food and service were good but no better than prime rib and lobster night at Alizar where I got it for free!!!

Archived