Freedom of the seas 1/14/07 Do you have your DOCS yet?

FondofKoi

I'm on Freedom right before you - 1/7/07 - and on our roll call, everyone (that posted about it anyway) got their docs sometime last week - some on Monday, some on Saturday, the rest somewhere in between. I would give it until next Monday at least before calling.

Have you checked the roll call for your cruise to see if people have started getting their docs yet?

Hope you are doing the doc dance soon!!!!

Thanks forthe info guys. I will wait till first of next week before I worry. We booked this cruise last January and are ready to go. The other two cruiseswe booked 60 days out, and it seems like we got the docs at least a month out.

I'm also on the 01/07/07 sailing, and I agree with dorothy. Give it a little more time. You have no reason to panic yet. :)

We are also on the 1/07/07 sailing, and I wouldn't be worried yet... wait until next week or so and start looking. I booked directly with RCCL and I was one of the first to recv them..... Good luck!

yes...and you will help me by getting off that ship AS FAST AS POSSIBLE on Jan 14th so i can board:D

That's the one thing I don't like about Royal Caribbean - they always insist that you get off the ship at the end of the cruise - it's a real downer.

I am also on the 1/7/07 sailing and my TA got the docs on Wednesday and I got them last Friday. Remember with the SetSail Passes, the only reason you REALLY need docs is for the convenience of luggage tags. I know everyone loves the book and reads it from cover to cover, but to me it is one more book to keep up with.

I'm on Freedom right before you - 1/7/07 - and on our roll call, everyone (that posted about it anyway) got their docs sometime last week - some on Monday, some on Saturday, the rest somewhere in between. I would give it until next Monday at least before calling.

Have you checked the roll call for your cruise to see if people have started getting their docs yet?

Hope you are doing the doc dance soon!!!!

Do they come directly from RCI, or do they come through your TA?

Just my wife and I....going on a 5 year anniversary cruise. Had a little one last December, and we decided we need a little break.

very nice...its gunna be a blast...our roll call is pretty active..come around more often

Archived