Showing C&A Coupon

L.W.

Has anyone had to show their C&A coupon to RCC before boarding? Our travel agent said we had to bring the "actual coupon" with us on our cruise? He has already applied the discount online.....Thanks

We did not present a coupon for our upcoming cruise, and our TA did fax me a confirmation from RCI that it was infact applied. Never a mention of bringing the actual coupon. Maybe someone else out there has had this experience. I assumed that as long as they are given the coupon code and your C&A number, it is accepted without actually being presented.

When I used a TA, I would send the coupon to her. She in turn would fill in the TA information required on the back of the coupon, (their stamp) and SHE would send it to RCCL.

This sounds really strange to me on what this TA is requesting. :confused:

LW,

I would get the confirmation number from TA and send it to the accounting department of the cruise line. That way there is no question. Info from TA doesn't sound right. Coupons are usually never applied after the fact, and your arrival would be after the fact. Is this a TA you have used for a while?

Also can ask for the passebger copy of the invoice from the cruise line that TA gets and it should show there.

Hope this helps.:)

Travel agents no longer need to send the coupon to Royal Caribbean, as we can now enter the coupon code online to get the discount.

RCCL reserves the right to request the actual coupon from us, and travel agents need to keep the coupon with the clients file for that reason.

Ginnie

Archived