Too many group cruise threads!

afdds

And don't forget the doc dance and "only 10 days til my cruise"... no "carnival specific questions" there... just excitement about cruising, same as the group roll calls :D Perhaps if you were actually booked on one, you wouldn't be so upset :D

Rock on Gal!:D

I get plenty out of it. I get to cruise with some of my best friends in the world, and constantly meet new ones. The people I have met on these cruises will be friends for life. One of them just spent the holidays with my family. We get together several times during the year. I'm single, so you don't have to worry about me neglecting my family :p Doesn't take much time to "talk" on these boards... this post just took 32 seconds :p Unless you've actually done it, you wouldn't see the value in it... to me, it is INvaluable!!!!

Yeah you have only spent 152 hrs since 04/03 if my math is correct 28537 post at 32 seconds per post is 152 hrs how you have managed to stay single is amazing .......;)

But I dont blame you with 1 cruise fare for every 8 cabins that is a nice perk......so 100 people(your past cruise numbers) so 50 cabins minus port and taxes of course and say all you got was inside fare rate of lets say 395bucks x 8 is around 2500 bucks for all your hard work for 1 cruise.

Now lets look into your hourly rate lets take 1/4 of your 152 hrs online since 2003 is 38 hours and you done 3 or 4 group cruises so 38 hrs into 2500 gives you an hourly rate of 65.78 for all you hard work not to bad not to bad at all my hat is off to you thats a pretty good score for doing something you love :) of course my numbers are not exact but only an estimate

Yeah you have only spent 152 hrs since 04/03 if my math is correct 28537 post at 32 seconds per post is 152 hrs how you have managed to stay single is amazing .......;)

But I dont blame you with 1 cruise fare for every 8 cabins that is a nice perk......so 100 people(your past cruise numbers) so 50 cabins minus port and taxes of course and say all you got was inside fare rate of lets say 395bucks x 8 is around 2500 bucks for all your hard work for 1 cruise.

Now lets look into your hourly rate lets take 1/4 of your 152 hrs online since 2003 is 38 hours and you done 3 or 4 group cruises so 38 hrs into 2500 gives you an hourly rate of 65.78 for all you hard work not to bad not to bad at all my hat is off to you thats a pretty good score for doing something you love :) of course my numbers are not exact but only an estimate

LOL, yup, comes to about 12 minutes per day... I know people who spend more time in the bathroom :p

No, CC groups don't work that way... you are capped at 2 fares, which is based on the highest number of cabins booked... so if most book insides, you get the base fare of 2 insides (you don't get credit for port fees/taxes) Inside base fare was around $400 or less... Hardly 2500 bucks!! Not anywhere CLOSE!!!!!

And we do alot more than just stay online. I had to design tshirts, get everything organized with the group, design mugs, collect money, not to mention sourcing everything. Get everything in and ship everything individually. Make door signs, 300 buttons, lanyards, etc and ship it all. Finding group hotels, planning activities, setup websites, etc. It's alot more than just playing online.

LOL, yup, comes to about 12 minutes per day... I know people who spend more time in the bathroom :p

No, CC groups don't work that way... you are capped at 2 fares, which is based on the highest number of cabins booked... so if most book insides, you get the base fare of 2 insides (you don't get credit for port fees/taxes) Inside base fare was around $400 or less... Hardly 2500 bucks!! Not anywhere CLOSE!!!!!

And we do alot more than just stay online. I had to design tshirts, get everything organized with the group, design mugs, collect money, not to mention sourcing everything. Get everything in and ship everything individually. Make door signs, 300 buttons, lanyards, etc and ship it all. Finding group hotels, planning activities, setup websites, etc. It's alot more than just playing online.

Correct!:D

now Allen quit picking on her!....lol:p

Archived