nacho-cynthia tube tour costs

deekay550

I have been in contact with nacho-cynthia,and I was quoted two prices for the tubing tour. One price ($75)for air conditioned van/lunch,tour of Jaguar Paws and another price of ($55) for no a/c van, no a/c resteraunt,and no tour of resort. Anyone with experience in either of these tours?

deekay, I have a question for you. Why on earth would you want to go cave tubing with an "unknown" company to these boards when you can go with an excellent, highly rated company like cavetubing.com at a lesser expensive price than you will be paying with the "new" company ???????

Cave tubing charges $45 with an air conditioned bus (complete with comedy show) and a great Bilizian lunch for $5 more

This tour company is hardly "unknown"! if you read a few more posts you will see how highly recommended they are! I have personally met both of them and taken the cave tubing tour with them and they are great! When you board the bus they have ice cold drinks waiting for you and a lot of great information about Belize. The lunch was very authentic. I can say this since my sister in law is from Belize and she cooks the same food. It was delicious and Cynthia even went through the trouble to get a cake for a couple who was celebrating their 25th anniversary that day. These 2 people care about the customers...they do great tours and are honest and reliable.

As far as cruise critic boards go.....very far from "unknown"

Melissa

• 3 weeks later...

I did a tour with Nacho and Cynthia for the 75$ to Altun Ha and the Baboon Sanctuary, and I must honestly tell you it was one of the best days of my life. Cold water, great van, funny funny funny driver named Roberto that was smart and informative and (SAFE!!!- Which is important because I had my kids with me) and we had a beautiful Bezilian lunch and I fed a living breathing howler monkey in the middle of the rainforest, (he acually grabbed my hand for a minute) and he made sure to beat the crowds at every place, so we literally had the ENTIRE RUINS to ourselves, and likewise with our other places. They came highly recommended on the boards, and although it was by far the most expensive tour I took (and boy did I do my homework and research on this) it paid of substantially because it was worth every single penny. It is a day I will never forget as long as I live.

We were booked with them last year in Jan for the cave-tubing/zip line. Unfortunately, they had a lot of rain and we were unable to make it to the Jaguar Paw resort for either event.

Instead we did the Altun Ha and Animal Sanctuary tour. It was fantastic. We got to see a lot of the outside areas of Belize and had a great meal at a local place. They are both very knowledgeable about their country and really care about providing a fantastic experience in Belize.

We highly recommend them and can't wait to go to Belize again to see them!

Archived