Fre Sparkling Brut

xrayvin

I was wondering about bringing on some Fre Sparkling brut and maybe some Fre wine (nonalcholic) Would this be allowed to carry on or is it considered alcohol?

Same thing for dinner, would there be a corking fee to have this at dinner in the dinning room?

Does anyone know if Conquest has any nonalcoholic wines/sparkling wine on their menu?

Thanks for the help!

You are allowed to bring on a reasonable amount of wine/champagne... alcoholic or not, so that wouldn't be a problem. Yes, there is a corking fee... some get charged, some don't... I have no clue on your other question... but maybe someone will.

If it's non alcholic I would think it would be treated the same as soda. Reasonable quantities allowed. Now what is considered reasonable is up to interpuration - but you should be fine bringing a few bottles on.

I PERSONNALLY have never been charged a corkage fee but be prepared as it does state a $10 fee will be charged. I have found that the waitstaff is very accomindating.

Thank you so much for such a speedy response!

My friend just found out she is expecting. She was disappointed to miss all the foo-foo drinks and the sparkling wine to celebrate. (but thrilled to be having a baby:D ) I thought I would surprise her and bring on a bottle of the bubbly for our celebration and then a bottle (or 2) of wine for her to have with dinner.

Archived