how do you pay Nativeway

sunsetme

We used Nativeway a couple of weeks ago and were VERY disappointed. We were supposed to have a boat JUST for our party (they told us that they needed a minumum number of people and we had more than that). They added a bunch of people from a different ship without even consulting us and the boat was EXTREMELY crowded. I thought they were having people doing videos of the stingray swim, but they only had regular cameras which they really pushed the pictures on us. 2 photos from a small digital camera (they mail you them) for $25 and you can't buy just one. Also, the exhaust from the boat for half of us in the back was awful. THe Nativeway people never said a word to our group of 7. The only one to communicate with us was the camera girl.

I had heard Nativeway was good. Not.

Also - they left us only 5 minutes at the Turtle Farm on the tour. SO much for that. 5 minutes at the Rum store as well. I would never book with them again.

Also, there vans were very crowded as well. They seat 2 on one side and1 on the other side of an aisle and then we find out that there is a folding seat so people can sit in the aisle. Thank God the folding seat next to me was empty (about 4 were empty). I would have had extreme claustrophobia.

I don't know why the have such good reviews unless those reviewing had nothing to compare to...

Archived