Two Questions for embarcation on CB

wagmart

We will be arriving by car rented from Budget and will be leaving the car at the Port Everglades terminal rental agency. Should I drop the luggage and all passengers off at the pier early and then take the car back and take a shuttle or drop the car off and all take a shuttle with all the luggage. WE plan on arriving at 10:30ish. Also my wife has a terrible fear of heights. In the past we were able to board her on the lower deck gangway that goes straight over to the ship from the dock. . On other occasions we put her in a wheelchair and pushed her across the upper gangway with her not looking. That is not the best way but it worked. Once I made her walk across the gangway and she was a mental mess for half the day.Wont do that again. Does anybody have any ideas on how to board to make it positive for her . Thanks for your input.

We've been on several cruises and this has always been a problem Getting off the ship takes half the week to plan so wish me luck

We rented a car from budget at the airport and used it for a few days before the cruise. Then my husband dropped me and the luggage off at the terminal and took the car to the Port Everglades rental office. I checked the luggage while he was returning the car.

The shuttle had just left for the ships when he got there so he just walked back to the ship. Didn't take him long at all. If it is too far for you to walk, just take the shuttle when it comes back.

Our luggage actually made it on the ship before we did!!

if you do walk, just make sure you keep your ID with you as you have to pass through security again and all your luggage is with the folks back at the ship!

Archived