NCL Star: Cabin # 11020 AB

JRF83

Hello All,

Looking for any infomation on the above mentioned cabin. Also, any comments on the AB class penthouse service on the Star would be helpful. Never done the "Penthouse thing" so productice comments of any kind would be appreciated. Butler service and tipe utilizing that, welcome as well. Doing an 8 day Mex Riv getaway. Thanks for all!!

Jim

Hello All,

Looking for any infomation on the above mentioned cabin. Also, any comments on the AB class penthouse service on the Star would be helpful. Never done the "Penthouse thing" so productice comments of any kind would be appreciated. Butler service and tipe utilizing that, welcome as well. Doing an 8 day Mex Riv getaway. Thanks for all!!

Jim

Hi Jim,

I have never been on the NCL Star but I am going to be on the NCL Dawn in August. We are staying in an AB as well. The Star and the Dawn are identical ships so the layouts of all of the AB's will be the same.

Several months ago I started a thread on AB's asking for information. If you use the search button, you may find that thread. There was a good response with great pictures. I still have not figured out how to link you to it but if you search for posts on AB's or maybe ones started by me you will get some info. The AB's look great!:)

Enjoy the Star and the AB....I am told that after you stay in an AB you will never want any other cabin.

We had an AB on the Dawn (sister ship to the Star) and you are going to LOVE IT! We used the smaller bedroom to store luggage, overflow of clothes (mine of course!) and hubby's scuba gear. The master bathroom is to die for - nothing like sitting in your whirlpool bathtub, sipping the beverage of your choice and watching the TV which is mounted directly above the tub:D . The masterbath shower is incredible with multiple body jets!

The butler service and concierge service will spoil you forever - the previous poster is 100% correct - once you sail in an AB (or higher) you never go back!

We loved the AB so much that we booked one for the 4/13/07 Pearl. Enjoy your trip...............

Archived