Need Quick Responses!

jkrav

Im leaving on the Diamond Princess tomorrow and I was just looking over the eTicket Boarding Pass which says I need my passport, ID, signed boarding pass, credit card, and completed health form...

Where is this completed health form? I havent seen one so Im confused as to what they are talking about. Please help!

Im leaving on the Diamond Princess tomorrow and I was just looking over the eTicket Boarding Pass which says I need my passport, ID, signed boarding pass, credit card, and completed health form...

Where is this completed health form? I havent seen one so Im confused as to what they are talking about. Please help!

You will receive it at the pier or at the counter when you check in.

Have a great cruise!

You will receive it at the pier or at the counter when you check in.

Have a great cruise!

Mollyanne is exactly right - it's a sheet of paper they give you to sign at the pier.

Have a great time!

robtulipe - he said he was looking at his eticket, not his cruise personalizer. :)

When I sailed on the Regal on Oct.28th we still had paper tickets and the health form I saw was in and completed in the cruise personalizer. I don't recall seeing one at embarkation. I know he was looking at a e-boarding pass but tought he was looking online for the health form.

The health form is just a simple sheet of paper they give you at the pier. You sign it to say that you (and other passengers travelling with you) have not had diarrhoea in the last 3 days.

It's just a bit of BS because nobody is going to say "yes, I have been ill, please don't let me on the ship", are they!

It's just a bit of BS because nobody is going to say "yes, I have been ill, please don't let me on the ship", are they!

I know someone who actually said yes. He was quartintined in his room for the first couple days, until the ship doctor released him. He did manage to get the books he brought read. :)

Archived