jewel of seas, 12-2-06

we had a fantastic time on our cruise. the staff was very friendly and we very much enjoyed the music of the rosario strings. we opted to skip dinner at the assinged time to just play our meals by ear. this worked out very well for us as we didn't feel as though we were on a schedule. our room steward was cody and treated us very well. we did the lawrence of antigua tour and it too was great, the only part i didn't like was a few of the pushy vendors at turner's beach, i'm sure they were harmless but i found the two guys insisting to rub aloe on you to be very annoying and they weren't too eager to take no thank you for an answer.other than that turner's beach was beautiful . the other port days we fended for ourselves by just taking a taxi to where ever we wanted to go. in st martins we did little divi beach for a few hours, st thomas we went to megans bay and enjoyed the scenery there. our only down point of the whole trip was the day before the cruise when we stayed at the amerisuites hotel. our room was the room from hell. i could deal with the two broken lamps and the toilet that had trouble flushing but when it comes to bugs in the bed i totally freak out. i filed a complaint instantly with the hotel staff. any questions, i'll be more than happy to answer them. take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived