Pearl Island Snorkling question

dishie02

Hey,

Has anyone done this excursion? We have signed up for it already and now notice that there is no lunch included. Is there lunch available for purchase where the excursion is or should we plan to pack something?

Thanks!

There is a bar and Grill on the island. Hot dogs and hamburgers kinda thing.. but sufficient.

I don't believe you're allowed to bring your own. I know you can't bring drinks or beer.. but not sure about sandwiches or snacks. Never saw anyone try.

My sons (9 & 13) and I did the Treasure Hunt Snorkel in March 06. I would not reccommend Pearl Island. They will meet the ship at the dock and then walk to the wharf to board their party boat. We had a line of people that stretched way out. We cut off a school field trip on the way to their boat. When we got to the island everything was very disorganized, you have to carry all of your stuff and the snorkeling gear and then the drink that was included in our excursion. I was injured on the rocks and there was basically no first aid. Food was included in our excursion. Some of group had just gotten theirs when it was time to get back on the boat.

No lockers just some cubbies. I use one of those plastic cases you can find at water parks that hang around my neck.

• 1 month later...

Archived