Need Help ASAP Transfers from FLL to Miami Feb 3rd am i screwed or what!?

hammsz

Carnival is not offering transfers because of the super bowl. Royal Caribbean will not help. Cabs are going to be INSANE, but at least thats one option. What in the world am i to do? If i had any clue this was to happen i woulda changed the itenerary that i was to go on. Please help you mastermind cruise pros.

All port information, transportation, hotels, attractions etc, is kept in a separate forum, there have been several threads over there dealing with the Superbowl, you can do a search for superbowl in the search this forum link over there and pull them up:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

There is also a thread on this page titled "Sailing Superbowl Sunday" that has info as well. It appears that most shuttle companies will be working...

I just cant find a specific post that caters to my needs. There has to be 500 people coming into that airport that morning that needs a ride.

I would guess more than 500... but also, many won't be chancing it and they will get in the day before... but there will be alot coming in that day. Have you called the rental car companies? Limo service? Shuttle services, etc?? What have you tried other than the Carnival (and RCL :confused: ??) transfers????

I am glad i heard from u guys including goin crusin. I am getting in contact with several shuttle people. This is what i get for booking the flight and cruise myself. But Carnival not doing shuttles that week is some BS if you ask me. Those buses need to be in other places i guess.

The dang website under FAQ says that they always have shuttles but doesnt say anything about the superbowl week.

My opinion... you are wasting too much time and energy on the transfers issue. If they have told you they are not available, move on and find other options... start making phone calls to other transportation companies. I would imagine many of the limos are already gone, but there are other options. Rental cars, taxis, car service, bus, etc. Start looking into those options... go to the appropriate board and ask questions since many of the locals are there to answer questions. Good luck.

Archived