Yes, Virginia, there is a Concierge Lounge on the Splendour

Sandel

It looks wonderful. Until seeing this, my opinion was that the CL on the Enchantment was the nicest one in the fleet because of its roominess and the floor to ceiling windows. Splendour is one of our favorite Vision class ships and now it is even more appealing. I hope that RCI continues to add CLs to the ships in their fleet.

We're thinking of booking Splendour in late January or early February. Can't wait to experience that awesome concierge lounge. I've been told Grandeur will be adding a similar type CL after it's refurbished in the spring.

And I see a toaster in the pic:eek: ......none in the EN CL:( ........I like having just an English muffin or bagel for breakfast in the CLs..........

Then again,no hot hor d'horves in the EN one either.......I dont know why.........Some people would tease Julian about it.....We wanted shrimp and chicken!!haha!

Sorry,you'll be slumming next week MM..........:p

We had hot and cold hors d'oeuvres on the 12/14/06 Enchantment cruise. I'm guessing Julian listened. :)

Archived