QE2 2 Night Cruise This Weekend

Top Cat

I would appreciate any useful information on the 2 night cruise which has just taken place on the QE2. We are due to travel on the 2 nighter next October and have never been on the QE2 before. In a QG room and really looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance.

I would appreciate any useful information on the 2 night cruise which has just taken place on the QE2. We are due to travel on the 2 nighter next October and have never been on the QE2 before. In a QG room and really looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance.

Gav Boy has already done a thread on this very cruise, and he was in a Queens' Grill cabin too.

It appears that he had a great time.

I've done the same cruise - although it was on the P & O Arcadia. I wasn't really impressed with the itinerary - not enough time on the ship. It seems that short cruises don't really settle down in the way that a long one does.

Having said that, QE2 is truly special. If you love ships you'll be in your element. You might want to forget Brugge and concentrate on the ship - you can't really see everything in Brugge in a day and it certainly merits a return trip over several days.

Look at Gav's thread - ask on there and he'll help you. He's booked on it next year already!

Gav Boy has already done a thread on this very cruise, and he was in a Queens' Grill cabin too.

It appears that he had a great time.

Hi Topcat,

As Kindlychap has said i have just returned from the 2 night trip and have booked next Octobers also. Read my review which is under the heading " Priority boarding on 2 night Trip" or if you have any Questions i would be happy to try and answer them :)

regards,

Gavin :cool:

Top Cat,

I am sure you will have a great 2 night cruise onboard QE2 next October. I took my very first cruise a 1 nighter back in 2001 & since then have taken 7 Cunard cruises my most recent being the 20 night US & Canada cruise in the Queens Grill - each cruise gets better re food & service!!! I am already booked for next October, December & April 2008 all in either Princess or Queens Grill.

I also travel with other cruise lines but still think Cunard is my favourite without question!

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Archived