carnival victory/eastern carribean

shm

rikcubs....

Which was your favorite port of call? there was a large group of us & most say they enjoyed st thomas the best. I enjoyed them all..

What did you do in port? san juan-- we did not get there until around 8:00 (ship had problems & we were stopped in the middle of the ocean for a while) we just walked around some shops & then had supper at a puerto rico rest.. the food was very good.. we also stopped by sinor frogs for a little while.. that place is crazy..

st marteen-- we rented jeeps.. went to maho beach for just a little while & then to orient beach & then back to the ship.

st thomas-- done a tour with sunny liston. he is great..! everyone loved him.. at the end of the tour he took us to sapphire beach.. we were there almost 3 hours.. it was all fun!

How was the food? LOL.. must had been.. i gained "6" pounds!!

How were the shows? I, myself, only went to 2 shows.. they both were real good but one of them was very long.. we left right before it got over.. some of the others went to their christmas show & they said it was real good too..

How was the weather? PERFECT!!!! The first day was overcast but all the others were sunny... it was great.. we all have great tans now..

lowridens10monte::

How did you like the ship overall? i really liked it.. very pretty

Lots of stuff to do on it? oh yeah. i thought there was plenty to do.. but i love laying out so that is where we spent most of our day..

lowridens10monte::

How did you like the ship overall? i really liked it.. very pretty

Lots of stuff to do on it? oh yeah. i thought there was plenty to do.. but i love laying out so that is where we spent most of our day..

I didn't get to go on the Victory yet. I will be on it from January 21-28. Then the fun will begin!

Archived