just returned..!

shm

country side:::

Did you take a tour and how did it go?.. no-- we had the bio bay excursion book but had to cancel since we got there late.. some of our group took a tour & said it was very good.. not sure with who.. it was someone that was at the pier

How about giving a little summary of what you did do so we don't ask questions about things you didnt' do.

Bingo :)

Kind offer; however, I doubt a 5 1/2 hour port stop would give one a huge data-base upon which to draw from............

Sailor Gal

How about giving a little summary of what you did do so we don't ask questions about things you didnt' do. Appreciate any info you can pass on

since we did not have much time we just walked around in some stores.... went to supper & then to senor frogs for a little while.. then back to the ship.. from what we can tell at night.. it was a very pretty place..

thanks..

[quo

HELP shm we will be on the Victory in May. Tell me about the ship as well as San Juan and other destinations. We are in San Juan such a short time what do you suggest??? We are scheduled for the Americas cup in St martin, but what about st thomas??? We are very leary of Carnival as we had a bad experience a few years back. Your help would be appreciated. I wish I could get you my e mail.

baseball16

shm]no we did not stay at a hotel.. we were only there from 8:00 pm until 1:30 am... carnival victory

Hi shm,

We will be in PR in early Feb. We are supposed to arrive at 5pm. Was it dark at 8pm when you arrived? Are there many shops open in the evening? We are hoping to do a walking tour on our own but I don't want to walk all over Old San Juan if I can't see anything.

Thanks,

Teri

baseball16: my email ::: jjjsm@sccoast.net

HELP shm we will be on the Victory in May. Tell me about the ship as well as San Juan and other destinations. We are in San Juan such a short time what do you suggest??? We are scheduled for the Americas cup in St martin, but what about st thomas??? We are very leary of Carnival as we had a bad experience a few years back. Your help would be appreciated. I wish I could get you my e mail.

baseball16

shm]no we did not stay at a hotel.. we were only there from 8:00 pm until 1:30 am... carnival victory

RumpunchGirl::Yes.. it was dark at 8pm.. there will still some shops opened.. we stoped in a few.. it looked like a very pretty place from what i could tell.. If i went back I would do some kind of tour..

thanks..

We will be in PR in early Feb. We are supposed to arrive at 5pm. Was it dark at 8pm when you arrived? Are there many shops open in the evening? We are hoping to do a walking tour on our own but I don't want to walk all over Old San Juan if I can't see anything.

Thanks,

Teri

Archived