pirate museum in nassau

ruttie

any one been lately, we use to go all the time have no been in a couple of years. is it open?, same location, pricing etc...

we are planning on taking our 6& 8 and our nephew who is 10 just wondering if it is still a family place....

thanksyou guys are the best i will try the destination boards also...

any one been lately, we use to go all the time have no been in a couple of years. is it open?, same location, pricing etc...

we are planning on taking our 6& 8 and our nephew who is 10 just wondering if it is still a family place....

thanksyou guys are the best i will try the destination boards also...

I was there last week. It is a family type place. I enjoyed it but at $12 I didn't think it was worth the money. I don't know where it was before, but it is across the street from Christ Church about a block from the Straw Market and the British Colonia Hilton. I have some pictures on my website at http://www.pbase.com/2112/nassau

We were at the Pirate Museum in July. It was okay but nothing really fabulous. We also spent the morning using the beach facilities at the British Colonial Hilton and that was really fun!!! For somewhere around $10 per person you get full use of the beach, paddle boats and other non motorized water toys. We did some snorkeling. The beach is sheltered but gets enough current that the water is clear and gorgeous.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived