Mellinium cabin 9053

Bojangles

We were recently moved from our cabin 9068 to 9053. I know this is not a big difference, but we wanted to be as close to mid ship as possible. I know that there can be more movement toward the front of the ship. They moved us without our knowledge and we made our reservations about nine months ahead of time. In the past we have sailed on smaller ships. So my question is on a larger ship will there be as much movement. Also I noticed we are a long way from the dining room. Thank you Donna

1. Bigger ships = less movement
  2. Movement has more to do with the seas conditions than ship and location on the ship. Weather is the big variable.
  3. Would you want Celebrity to get you and other family traveling with you in side by side cabins-- (if this was your situation?) If yes, you have to accept that sometimes people get moved.
  4. The number of steps to the dinning room is directly proportional to the amount of calories you can eat while on board so if you have to walk 15 yards further, you can have the second dessert.

We were in 8169 (close to the stern) on Millennium in the Med - seas were calm, so no problems with movement.

The new location may work out better from a noise standpoint - being under the Aqua Spa area will probably be quieter than under the pool area.

I am surprised about the change of cabins without notification - I am always so careful about which cabin I choose and I thought once you had reserved it, it was yours?

Thank you Susan M. I think you might be right about less noise. Our ta said they gave her no reason for the change but would put us on the list for a midship cabin if one becomes availiable.

naked, one reason I mentioned distance to the dining room my husband has touble with his knee. You are right about it being a way to burn calories that would be a good thing. Thank you Donna

It might be important to know what cruise you are on. 9068 is starboard (right side) of ship, 9053 is port (left). Depending on where you are heading to, you may be either losing or gaining a lot of sun on your balcony. Will you be cruising north or south? - if south, the port side would give you more morning sun, if north you will have more afternoon sun -- presuming, of course, that it's not raining:D

Archived