Transportation To Port

Myon3289

I am going on my first cruise in two days (July 24th) on the Imagination. We are staying at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay Hotel in Miami pre and post-cruise. Does anyone know if the hotel offers transportation to the port? If so, prices? Or should we just take a cab?

If you booked your hotel stay at the Sheraton through Carnival and also bought transfers, the transfer from the hotel is included. If not, you will need to take a taxi as the hotel does not offer it. It is fairly inexpensive as you can see the ships from the hotel.

Unless things have changed in the past 6 months, Carnival sets up a table in the lobby to check in hotel guests before you even leave the hotel.

take a cab, I like getting on the ship early, like one of the 1st 20 people is my goal! Spend the money less than 20.00 go early, it is about a 15 min ride, go to biddingforfun.com for more info and get to the terminal early! the hotel shuttles fill up, take long for all the luggage, not worth it to me...stop at various ships...
check with the desk the night before and get cab info night before..
board early, you get to eat in peace and explore the ship before all the crowds!
It is the best way to start your cruise, we are always in the port terminal line with our bags checked and in line by 1030 -1045am. Happy sailing

Archived