January 6, PLEASE HURRY

Britters

So a blizzard has blasted us here in Colorado...and I wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, it was JANUARY 6, 2007 so I could be setting sail in the beautiful, tropics, rather then shivering by the fire, snowed in...I' m getting stir crazy!

Oh my. You are on count down now. 17 days........There is such a great group of people on your cruise.

Please send snow my way to Chicago area ( ignore location in profile) for the holidays as I am not cruising any time soon and it will beat the dreary rain.

So a blizzard has blasted us here in Colorado...and I wish, wish, wish, wish, wish, it was JANUARY 6, 2007 so I could be setting sail in the beautiful, tropics, rather then shivering by the fire, snowed in...I' m getting stir crazy!

I hear ya - We've had freezing weather here in SF this past week...

(Where's my $*%#@_#*& Global Warming?!?!?)

At least you have plenty of time to pack!

;)

If I had any control over the weather, I would happily send the snow your way!!!! I think it would be fine if it weren't for the excitement of the trip.

It's obvious that I had no idea just how much snow was pounding you when I first responded. No doubt you are going to have a white Christmas and then some. This is going to hose up a lot of early holiday ski trips and the UAL hub.

You will have earned the 1/6 cruise, for sure.

Only 16 more days !!!

As for me, in Chicagoland, I feel like I am in Seattle, 50's rainy and dreary.

As for me, in Chicagoland, I feel like I am in Seattle, 50's rainy and dreary.

I'm an hour east of you in South Bend, IN. Same weather here. Dreary and rainy. Although, a good workout in the gym and a long dip in the whirlpool was a nice precursor to lunch today.

Brian,

We have your global warming here in Toronto! We saw a dusting of snow one morning about a month ago, and daytime highs have yet to get below freezing. Highly unusual, but not complaining at all.

I just have to pray that it holds like this until we leave for San Diego on Jan 4! Have to admit, I do miss having snow for Christmas, and we're not going to get it this year.

Bonnie

Archived