How long is Ice Show?

lauren0309

I always see people posting about how great the ice show is, but what is it that makes it so great?? I enjoy watching ice skating during the olympics, but I have a hard time understanding how this could be the best thing on the cruise! Could someone please fill me in?

I always see people posting about how great the ice show is, but what is it that makes it so great?? I enjoy watching ice skating during the olympics, but I have a hard time understanding how this could be the best thing on the cruise! Could someone please fill me in?

The skaters are excellent and it's amazing what they can do in a rink that is on the small size compared to many ice shows you may have seen on land. THe lighting and special effects and music are also incrediable. The hour will fly by and I think you will be impressed by it. :)

It's exactly 50 minutes.. and if you do nothing else on your cruise..you have to see it!!!

Absolutely amazing what they do on that small rink. You will not be disappointed. (If you are, there's something wrong with you!!!)

Archived