Suggestion for OCT/Halloween Cruise?

tampabrat22

Hi! I would like to take my children (ages 4 & 9) on a cruise next year and thought it would be fun to do something around Halloween. We did a carnival cruise a few years ago around Halloween and it was really fun! I have heard some ships have themed events like trick or treating and costume contests etc. My cousin & her family will also be going and her children are 4 & 8.

So my question is does anyone have any suggestions for which Cruiseline/ships I should check into? I have been looking but there are just so many it can be overwhelming!

We have only done Cranival but have been considering Royal...just worried about the small cabins I keep hearing about!

thanks,

Jessica

Have you thought about checking out Disney? Royal does have themes during Halloween and Adventure Ocean is great and they have activities for the kids. As far as the size of RCL cabins, it really depends on which ship you go on and the category you choose.

If you are looking for a 7 day cruise even the lowest category is not bad because the cabin is layed out so well.

Archived