How do you get from Airport to Ship in NY?

Cruisewebber

How many people and how much luggage fit in a taxi? Thank you

Technically cabs hold up to four people with about 4 pieces of luggag but with a cruise amount that is probably pushing it. Cabs are full sized cars with trunks to match. 3 people in the back and one person in front. Some of the Cabs are Mini-van types with four seats in back and a lift gate to put the luggage in the back. The driver in those will sometimes put luggage in the front seat. Be careful of what are called clean air cabs, they have a natural gas tank where the trunk should be..

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone help with costs from Cape Liberty to LaGuardia airport? We are coming in on a Saturday.

My suggestion is get one of the car services to meet you and take you From LGA to Cape Liberty the cabs can charge whatever they want. there is no limit. I would bet they will say about $100.00 which is outrageous. A car service probably will be in the $70.00 range plus tolls and tip. From Cape Liberty I don't know what the cab fare is as it is Bayonne Cabs only.

Archived