Not the ordinary soda card question

benelana

I know that there have been a million soda card questions. I was thinking of purchasing the Kid's Backpack for my son. It comes with a soda card, but he does not drink any soda. Does anyone know if the kid's card looks the same or different from the adults? Can I take his card and use it for myself?

If the kid's card is different I don't think it pays to buy the backpack because the card will go unused. Please advise.

I know that there have been a million soda card questions. I was thinking of purchasing the Kid's Backpack for my son. It comes with a soda card, but he does not drink any soda. Does anyone know if the kid's card looks the same or different from the adults? Can I take his card and use it for myself?

If the kid's card is different I don't think it pays to buy the backpack because the card will go unused. Please advise.

I believe the backpack comes with a wristband and not a soda card.;) The adults get a sticker to place on the room card.

Thank you so much for your speedy replies. I didn't realize that the kid's got a wristband. Thanks for your help. I won't get the back pack because the wristband won't get used.

Adine

I've occassionally seen the backpacks for sale on ebay...;) As well as the shirts, and sports bottles.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I did ask NCL if I could purchase the backpack without the soda, but I cannot. I may not bother with the backpack. We need to take backpacks from home for the flight etc., so I'm not sure that we need another.

But thanks for all your help.

Adine

Archived