Sapphire Patters and Menus

morganrp

I know that there have been several threads regarding this, but - our cruise is just over 2 weeks away and I would REALLY appreciate it, if anyone has and can post or email the Patters from the Sapphire Princess!!!!

Menus would be great also, but not as important for my planning!!!!

Several members have mentioned that they will send or post them, but so far, I have not found any.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!

Judy

Yes, but with our 16 year old granddaughter with us, I don't want her to be bored!!! I want to plan on some activities that she will enjoy - line dancing, galley tour, ice carving, etc. Yes, really, she will like these things - she prefers to pal around with the adults rather than the teens!

Thanks!

Judy

Its kind of nice to look it over in bed the night before and think about what you'd like to do and then compare ideas over breakfast. The Patters, not the menues. :) We're taking the Sapphire in January and it would be nice to see them ahead of time.

Whatever you do, you'll have a wonderful time.

We were on the Sapphire for the 7/11 sailing. There was a ton of various activities. When we arrived in our stateroom there was a listing of the week's activities for my son's age group (he is 10). From what I could see the teenagers were doing lots of activties, Princess Idol and a scavenger hunt were two things I saw. Plus there was line dancing almost every day.

Your grandaughter will have a blast. Enjoy.............

• 2 weeks later...

I've ALMOST given up hope of seeing the Sapphire Patters before we leave - BUT sure would appreciate it if someone can post or email them!!! PLEASE!!

So many have promised, but so far, nothing.

Thanks

Judy

Archived