Limo/orlando To Cape Canaveral?

Willbcruisin

Hello:

I have posted this before but did not give enough information!

I am looking for a good limo service from the Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral in February of 2007.

I used Larryslimos last year in Miami and had very good luck but he does not service the area we will be in this year.

Anyone have any personal experience's or info? I really appreciate it!

Happy cruising!

Two thumbs up for Dennis @ Lorden Transportation - www.lordentransportation.com (I use him almost exclusively)

Another company I've been happy with is Quicksilver Tours www.quicksilver-tours.com

There are several others that are Disney fan recommended:

Happy Limo - www.happylimo.com (coupon on mousesavers.com) - I didn't have a great experience with their specialty vehicles and those drivers personally while others are never had a bad experience with them. They were getting some mixed reviews for a while but it seems they are improving.

FL Tours www.fltours.com - They've had a few complaints, but most are happy with them.

Sunray Transportation (I haven't heard anything negative about these guys) www.sunraytransportation.com

Tiffany Towncar - www.tiffanytowncar.com - they had mixed reviews, but a friend of mine uses them exclusively

Southern Elegance - www.selimo.net - I have yet to hear anything negative about them.

There are a ton of them out there. If you come across one you can always check with the Orlando BBB to see if they are members. Cheapest isn't always the best either - you know the old saying - you get what you pay for. These companies rates are pretty comparable to each other some may be a little less and some a bit more.

Archived