Basically, Costa Maya Must

Lilactress

A bad meal at a restaurant on a beach? in Mexico? after drinking? eating raw seafood? lots of sun? Surprised?

Nobody likes to feel sick but sometimes it's the "cost of doing business", An unfortunate side effect from the beloved beach party.Happens to the best, and worst of us.

I can't say that Jorge was my new best friend, but we had a blast and he did a fine job. We partied all day there. Ate, drank, snorkeled, drank, ate.

Heck I was surprised I woke up from my nap that afternoon.:D

Come on the place was just devastated by a hurricane, Let it go.:rolleyes:

I'd love to go back to the cats meow again, if its ever found.

Gee I wonder how Jorge is doing say, right now!

Homeless, Poor, and Unemployed.

I bet this is pretty much what he'll be looking at for a while.

houses.jpg

How many $5.00 tips do you think it takes to build a new house in Majahual?

Stepping off my soapbox ___

\___

\___

\___

We all have our memories of Cat's, whether good or bad. Ours was a fun filled afternoon - we got in late but managed to salvage what wass left of the day at the CM.:) We had George, gave him a "decent" tip and there was absolutely no complaint from him. The complaints seem to start up after our return in March of this year......

Now as the above poster said - please get over this for reasons like, a lot of these folks in Costa Maya did not loose their electricity because they had none to begin with......

Snorkel2much - Sorry you got sick, a fellow employee just went to a high class restaurant in Boston, ordered the oysters on the half shell and ended up with salmonella. Guess where the salmonella came from - not the oyster because it cannot - but the person opening the oysters used a knife that had just cut raw chicken. Life happens. She is a skinny minny to start with, spent 3 days in the hospital getting IV and electrolites and lost 12 pounds. It can happen anywhere if you want to eat raw food.

Confined to your room for 24 hours - not bad for food poisining. You had two issues here and lumped them into one. George was perhaps not the best, but I bet he did not cause your f.p. It is a nasty thing to go through - I know. But my food was cooked:eek:

Snorkel2much - Sorry you got sick, a fellow employee just went to a high class restaurant in Boston, ordered the oysters on the half shell and ended up with salmonella. Guess where the salmonella came from - not the oyster because it cannot - but the person opening the oysters used a knife that had just cut raw chicken. Life happens. She is a skinny minny to start with, spent 3 days in the hospital getting IV and electrolites and lost 12 pounds. It can happen anywhere if you want to eat raw food.

Confined to your room for 24 hours - not bad for food poisining. You had two issues here and lumped them into one. George was perhaps not the best, but I bet he did not cause your f.p. It is a nasty thing to go through - I know. But my food was cooked:eek:

I wasn't the person who was complaining about Cat's Meow, have another look...;)

"I wasn't the person who was complaining about Cat's Meow, have another look...;)"

OOPS - my apologies.

This bud is for you sph7:

Sorry you got sick, a fellow employee just went to a high class restaurant in Boston, ordered the oysters on the half shell and ended up with salmonella. Guess where the salmonella came from - not the oyster because it cannot - but the person opening the oysters used a knife that had just cut raw chicken. Life happens. She is a skinny minny to start with, spent 3 days in the hospital getting IV and electrolites and lost 12 pounds. It can happen anywhere if you want to eat raw food.

Archived