Navigator-Bermuda-Kids free-which suite?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone took advantage of the Navigator to Bermuda sailing that offered free passage for children. I don't know if it will be offered next year, but if so I plan on going.

My question is which type of suite do you need to book if you're bringing two children (6 and 9). If this requires booking in the Navigator suite or above the cost might be too high. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any suites that would accommodate four in the regular (A-F) categories. The other alternative, I guess, is booking two rooms.

Thanks!

Jim

It has been a month, but when we booked a Sept New England Navigator cruise, there happened to be a 2 class upgrade special. I know it's a small chance to be available, especially with the child thing, but worth checking and make it more affordable?

I was on the July 6th sailing and there were children aboard. There were some next door to us and we were in a standard window suite on Deck 6. They must accomodate them somehow but I actually checked our sofa because I was wondering just that and ours at least was not a sleeper sofa so I don't know how they accomodated them unless some cabins are set up for more than 2 passengers.

If you look at the Navigator (or any RSSC ship except PG) deck plans at RSSC.com you'll see suites with "dots" outside the hull. These suites can accommodate triples. I do not believe any but hte two bedroom suites can do quads.

Greg

Archived