1st Cruise Booked on Crown Princess!!

VioletNYC

Yay! Thanks for everyone's help. So my sister and I decided to book the Crown Princess out of NYC in June. We are so excited. We're not really looking for a party cruise at all, I mean we can party at home in Manhattan any night lol. Really just want a nice relaxing fun vacation and especially a nice tan.

We booked a mini suite on the dolphin deck. I know it's totally exposed which is not a problem, for me! The more sun the better! Have any of you stayed in a mini-suite on the dolphin deck? Any advice? Are the rooms a decent size?

I was also wondering how the fitness center is? How are the classes?

Anyone else cruising in June?

Is there a link for 1st time cruisers?

Thanks in advance!

Jeannine

Yay! Thanks for everyone's help. So my sister and I decided to book the Crown Princess out of NYC in June. We are so excited. We're not really looking for a party cruise at all, I mean we can party at home in Manhattan any night lol. Really just want a nice relaxing fun vacation and especially a nice tan.

We booked a mini suite on the dolphin deck. I know it's totally exposed which is not a problem, for me! The more sun the better! Have any of you stayed in a mini-suite on the dolphin deck? Any advice? Are the rooms a decent size?

I was also wondering how the fitness center is? How are the classes?

Anyone else cruising in June?

Thanks in advance!

Jeannine

When will you be going in June? If it's June 17, click on my roll call link below.

Yay! Thanks for everyone's help. So my sister and I decided to book the Crown Princess out of NYC in June.

Thanks in advance!

Jeannine

Jeannine - I hope you enjoy your first cruise. Mine was (mostly) enjoyable. (Until the TILT, but that's another story. Don't worry about it, it wasn't the ship, it was the personnel, who is no longer there.) You'll love the Crown!

Here's the link to the forum for first time cruisers: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

You will be starting off your lifetime of cruising "spoiled". The mini-suites are plenty big enough... Full size shower and tub and lots of extra storage space...

If you go to see a comedy show you may not get some of the jokes about changing in your room or the size of the shower!!!

You will have a great time!

Archived