Spirt cat 12

islahopper

As you can see this is my first post so I,ll give you a little info on myself if you don't mind. I can only post or reply from work, so it may take me a day to get back to the site depending apon the demands of my job.

I have been on 7 cruises, I don't wear a suit, I bring my own liquor on board, don't do cruise tours and my last sign and sail bill was $37.00.

Two questions:Just got upgraded to a cat 12 on the Spirt(1-26-07) and was wondering about the cabin and size of balcony? How far from shore does the Spirt sail? I guess I had 3 questions. Will we be able to see whales on this cruise? Thank-you in advance for your replies. This is a great site and I look forward to shareing my experiences with you.:)

Holiday

S.O.S.

Norway 1999

Rad of Seas 2000

Voyager 2003

Victory 2005

Miracle 2006

Spirt 1-26-2007

Yes we did tip, used cash, cabin stewart got extra he did a great job of keeping us supplied with extra ice ,glasses and ashtrays. Did not eat in the dining room (had a corner table in the overflow dining room, very por table and as the ship was full they could not move us) so did not tip the waiters.

Archived