Onboard booking question

defreeze

Hi. I will be sailing this fall on Celebrity. While I am onboard, I am planning on making a booking for myself.

My question is, can I make an open booking for a cabin for two friends who are not on the cruise with me? Can they get the onboard booking credit? Or do you have to actually be onboard to get the benefit of the credit?

Thanks.

Hi. I will be sailing this fall on Celebrity. While I am onboard, I am planning on making a booking for myself.

My question is, can I make an open booking for a cabin for two friends who are not on the cruise with me? Can they get the onboard booking credit? Or do you have to actually be onboard to get the benefit of the credit?

Thanks.

You can only book for yourself. They are not onboard, thus are not eligible for the future cruise credit.

If your friends are past celebrity cruisers then YES you can book a cabin for them..pay the deposit and get them the shipboard credit. If they are not past cruisers then i dont know if you can but ask. Nothing to lose!!!

i have personally done this and will continue to do it on future cruises. EVERYONE WINS!!!!

also the booking will go to your travel agent. When you get home..call your TA and confirm they received the booking and hold onto the booking ID numbers given to you onboard.

You can make a reservation for yourself and another persons name or TBA(to be announced) If you decide to change ships or dates AS LONG AS THE SAME BOOKING NUMBER IS USED you will get the credit transferred.

hope this helps you

*sweet*

Archived