• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

I thought I would be the first one here with this one, but CruisePRN just beat me to it.

I leave for Antarctica on New Year's Day! Well, at least I leave for Santiago then. Antarctica will be a few days later. This has been planned for well over a year and the time has finally arrived. We're on the Explorer II for 18 days.:D

Also in September, I'm doing a Transatlantic on the Constellation from England to Bayonne, NJ. I, too, love my days at sea.

We'll go on a transatlantic repositioning for the first time- Barcelona to San Juan. Port calls include two in Morrocco, two in the Canaries, and three eastern Caribbean stops. Ship is Celebrity Galaxy, Dec. 2007. Can't wait!

My husband and I will leave in 11 days for Ft. Lauderdale to sail for the first time with Cunard on the QM2. We love at sea days and this 26 days cruise is in port only 5 days! We go Around the Horn and arrive in San Fransicso on Feb. 5th. I have always wanted to cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge! We are so excited about this new adventure and our 10th cruise.

I thought I would be the first one here with this one, but CruisePRN just beat me to it.

I leave for Antarctica on New Year's Day! Well, at least I leave for Santiago then. Antarctica will be a few days later. This has been planned for well over a year and the time has finally arrived. We're on the Explorer II for 18 days.:D

Also in September, I'm doing a Transatlantic on the Constellation from England to Bayonne, NJ. I, too, love my days at sea.

I can't wait to see the Penquins. You'll see them 2 weeks before me. We'll have to compare notes on the explorer VS Marco Polo. Remember to post when you come home, I'll be watching for it.

Coincidentally, I cruised on the Constellation a few months ago from Bayonne up to Canada to see the fall foliage. We seem to have similar cruising taste. The Connie was delightful and I'm sure you'll enjoy that cruise.

We are off with Princess in April 07 on the Tahitian Princess to Tahiti and the French Polynesian Islands, cant wait.

We sailed in 2006 to Carribean on the Golden Princess and loved it.

All you cruisers have a happy holiday!:)

We will cruise to Belize in April on NCL Dream my beginning retirement cruise...then on the Princess Sapphire in September from Vancouver Canada to Russia,Japan,China,Korea,Viet Nam and finally to Bangkok....that is the official retirement cruise....with hopefully many more to come during my retirement years....

Panama Canal!

For our Honeymoon!

We didnt want to do the same old Caribbean and we didnt want to do Europe as we want to relax for the most part. We also wanted a cruise longer then 7 days. 10 night Panama Canal Partial Transit should be perfect! :)

Biggest reason is budget. We have a wedding to travel to this coming May and I also bought my daugher and her fiance a week long cruise for their honeymoon. That doesn't leave a bunch of money left for us, but this will give us a chance to try an oceanview cabin and see how we do on the open ocean. Also, we want to visit New Orleans and see how she's doing.

P.S. We're also taking our daughter and our grandson along with us to the wedding and we'll be spending 4 nights in Galveston as a vacation too.:)

WOW - I'm envious of all the international travel.....someday when I retire, for now I'm thrilled to be doing an 8 day Bermuda, Tortola and St. Thomas out off NYC in April 2007 - really looking forward to sailing past the great lady. Also planning a "girls" cruise in October from Tampa to Caribbean 5 night. Now DF and I are looking at squeezing in a Panama Canal cruise, if not 2007 early 2008 - just can't beat cruising for a vacation. Then next stop will probably be Alaska in 2008 - but having read the positive things about New England/Canada in the fall you've written here, that's now on my list too! How lucky are we?

Archived