How/What service do I use to post Capers

MonkeySea

I have already scanned my capers from last week on the Conquest. How can I share them with everyone? What is the best service? Any suggestions?:o
Brian, the guy behind www.cruisecal.com where you can find out what ships will be in port with yours, has another site, http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/ devoted to Capers, Patters, Compasses, etc. He has instructions there on how to get them to him to post.

Enjoy

Ron

Thanks, I have already started to use Webshots. It takes forever, but that is because I want them to be large enough to view. I am on Thursdays capers so I should be able to post them shortly. :eek: I have been at this 5 hours now, but, It is worth it to pay back all of the information that helped me out on this website prior to my cruise.:rolleyes:

I have a personal website with yahoo and I also have Adobe Photoshop, which gave me the ability to create Adobe .pdf documents. So I build the documents myself, takes just a few minutes after they have been scanned, then I post the files to my website.

See the links in my signature. A yahoo account is free, and the adobe software was just on sale at Bestbuy for $119 - it's amazing for photo editing and building albums! :D

Archived