Noordam Sailing Questions

snowgoose

We have booked two cabins for the March 10th sailing which leaves from New York. My questions are does it leave from the West Side Piers in Manhattan or does it leave from Brooklyn or from New Jersey?

If it leaves from Manhattan what is the Parking situation like. Is there room to park on the dock and how much is the parking. I have a large SUV and it would be easier to fit the four of us and our luggage in the SUV instead of a limo.

I bet you're sorry madeline, you're just trying to pad your post count aren't you!

Actually, if you look, the post count is the same for all four times. I've noticed before that my own post-count doesn't increment in real time, but jumps every once in a while ... :)

LOL - no, not at all trying to pad the count. Post count means absolutely nothing to me. I was once really addicted to this site, but that was in another life. ;)

I even emailed the moderators requesting that 3 of my posts be deleted, but....

Hey, does anyone know the web address to the NY cruise terminal website?

;)(just kidding)

I bet you're sorry madeline, you're just trying to pad your post count aren't you!

Archived