Doing Dunn Falls alone

dangerouslymoody

oh gosh! that would definitely be great to be prepared for! especially with children! i guess i assumed it's the "caribbean" and it will be warm! would love to know if it's not going to be warm.

also, if the tubing is a 15 min cab ride away, then how much is the fee for that? and is there an age limit? i.e. will they let a parent ride down holding an infant? or is the water not calm enough for that?

anyone know what the cab ride costs?

Regarding tubing. I don't know if there is an age limit, but I woudn't recommed going in a tube holding an infant. Most of the time its a nice steady ride, there are a few rapid areas, but with an infant, the balance is off in the tube and you would run the risk of flipping the tube with an infant. Most of the water is not too deep, but there are deeper areas.

Regarding tubing. I don't know if there is an age limit, but I woudn't recommed going in a tube holding an infant. Most of the time its a nice steady ride, there are a few rapid areas, but with an infant, the balance is off in the tube and you would run the risk of flipping the tube with an infant. Most of the water is not too deep, but there are deeper areas.

I agree with you - they probably would not even allow an infant or "lap baby" (what we used to call 'em in the church nursery :p ). I do know that they won't allow a young child to ride on a parent's lap - they have to ride in their own tube (the tube has a bottom - and I'm using that term loosely -- so you don't fall through or bump your behind on rocks). So all that said, that leads me to believe that they probably have a minimum age to do the tubing.

Archived