Credit or Voucher

gailc

Can we get a credit or voucher if the flights we booked are less now than when we booked them? We booked our flights at the beginning of Dec. on N.W. I checked the flights yesterday, & they are now $450.00 less for both of us than what we paid. I was thinking about calling N.W. to see if that's possible.

We booked online thru their website, & they are non-refundable tickets.

Gail

Can we get a credit or voucher if the flights we booked are less now than when we booked them? We booked our flights at the beginning of Dec. on N.W. I checked the flights yesterday, & they are now $450.00 less for both of us than what we paid. I was thinking about calling N.W. to see if that's possible.

Gail

I would call, but before you do:

make sure the sale tickets are the same fare class

don't have restrictions different than your original tickets

You will have to read the fine print. If they are identical, call NW. Good luck

Gail

As a last resort, ask if you can change the tickets for a fee. If the fee is less than the savings, you are ahead. They should have posted on their website something like either "fare rules" or "contract of carriage". Good luck. Join their frequent flier club if you haven't already. I did and earned miles that I redeemed for free magazine subscriptions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived