question about formal dress

Young cruiser

My name is Ashley I am 22years old and I leave for my very first cruise on the 27th of Jan. My question is about the formal dress I bought. Here is a link to it.....

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com...?PID=300105809

Will this be formal enough? I am traveling with my two very best girlfriends on a "single girls only getaway" we all without knowing bought very similar dresses (black v cut halters).

I also have a tan with black pin strips womens pants suit that I plan to wear on the other formal night. Is that ok?

Thank you for your help

Ashley

Carnival Glory 1/27/07

My name is Ashley I am 22years old and I leave for my very first cruise on the 27th of Jan. My question is about the formal dress I bought. Here is a link to it.....

http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com...?PID=300105809

Will this be formal enough? I am traveling with my two very best girlfriends on a "single girls only getaway" we all without knowing bought very similar dresses (black v cut halters).

I also have a tan with black pin strips womens pants suit that I plan to wear on the other formal night. Is that ok?

Thank you for your help

Ashley

Carnival Glory 1/27/07

Congratulations on your 'girlfriend cruise'... you are going to love it!

I love the detail on the bodice of your dress. Some sexy shoes and sparkly jewelry and you are set. The fact that you all bought similar dresses shows similar expectations. (My latest dress was a black halter neck with a handkerchief hem) While you will see evening gowns; you will see just as many knee and tea length if not more. You will look great!

Archived