The Super Bowl 2-4-07 on Island Princess?

conalita

Hey Connie...............is the cruise already booked?.....:D

Just on Dawn last month and two regular Sunday games were televised. Going by that I would bet the game will be shown if at all possible. Maybe you should call them, good luck...............Chuck

Thanks, I feel a little better. We are in port that day in Hawaii, so I would imagine it will be on (somewhere) Maybe a CC Super Bowl party!!!

No commercials???? Darn, thats the only reason I watch it.;) :D

Connie

The Seahawks are gonna need lots of luck this year! It has been so fun to see them develop into an awesome football team. The early years were almost embarrasing, so for them to even get to the super bowl was a feat in itself! but....we do have the loudest fans in the league!!!!:eek:

Gooooo Seahawks!!!

:D Thanks,

Connie

Since you are in port in Hawaii, a local feed, complete with the commercials, is certainly possible. Whether or not that happens is something else. But, remember that the game starts around 1:30 in the afternoon out there. Make your choice ... game or sightseeing? or beach? or pool?

We were on Grand Princess a couple of years back for the Super Bowl, and they made a big deal out of it -- it was shown in the big lounges with lots of decorations and football-type snacks, also in the cabins. you shouldn't have any trouble seeing it -- but it will be pretty much in the middle of your day!!

We were on the Golden or Grand, can't remember which, when the Patriots won a Super Bowl a few years ago. We watched it in the Vista Lounge on the big screen. It was fun especially because there were lots of people there that were rooting for the other team to win. It was the Spanish ESPN and there were no commercials so we missed the whole Janet Jackson incident.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived