atlantis lockers?

decruzer

:confused: Is there any lockers at the atlantis resort by the swimming pools? We have a room booked at the comfort suites but we don't want to keep going back and forth with our stuff. If we all want to go on the slides at the same time, what do you do with your stuff. Also what has everybody else brought with them from the ship? Not sure what to pack for the day? Any help would be good!!! Thanks for your help:confused:

I have been to Atlanits 4 times and don't recall seeing lockers any time. We have never had anyone get into our belongs while not by the chairs, but I am sure there is a possibility it could happen.

Atlantis has towels for you by the pools. You get them when you get your wrist band. No need to bring those along.

We wore our suits there. We packed a change of clothing and showered in the hotel room. Definitely more space than on the ship. It would depend on how much time and how many needed to shower if you would want to do that.

I have been to Atlanits 4 times and don't recall seeing lockers any time. We have never had anyone get into our belongs while not by the chairs, but I am sure there is a possibility it could happen.

Atlantis has towels for you by the pools. You get them when you get your wrist band. No need to bring those along.

We wore our suits there. We packed a change of clothing and showered in the hotel room. Definitely more space than on the ship. It would depend on how much time and how many needed to shower if you would want to do that.

You're correct that there are no lockers and most people leave their belongings on their chairs. But a word of caution here. There is plenty of theft... so don't bring along that expensive camera and wads of cash. Be descreet, and keep an eye on your things.

With 9000 people walking around the grounds each day, and 100's of staff members.. you just can't be too careful.

There are no lockers at Atlantis. DD13 and I were there on 12/1 (booked a room at CS) and I left my beach bag on a lounge chair every time we swam or went on a slide. I brought my camera, my less expensive one rather than my dSLR, but I buried it at the bottom of the bag and always put it away well before going over to a lounge chair to set our stuff down (just in case someone was watching the lounge chairs) and I made sure I never set our stuff down in a quiet corner somewhere where someone might have a better chance of going through it.

We didn't bring much, other than shorts and tank tops that we wore over there...sunblock, camera, bathing suits, that's about it. Atlantis provides towels. I had a waterproof container that I kept our key cards, id, my watch and cc's in.

Archived