Sunset Times Eastern Caribbean April

gooselover

Anyone know approximately what time the sunsets in Mid-April on the Eastern itinerary? We definitely want to be able to see them from our balcony on 1700 Liberty of the Seas! We are SO EXCITED that we got this cabin.

So, anyone know about what time? This will make our decision for early or late dining!

I saw that website and it was helpful, however, I have a question. I put in Miami, FL for the location on 4/13/08....it shows sunset at 7:43 and civil twilight at 8:07. Okay, but would that be approximately the same time in San Juan, St. Thomas area? Does the ship run on Eastern time no matter where it is at since it leaves from Miami? Is San Juan and the other ports also on Eastern time?

I saw that website and it was helpful, however, I have a question. I put in Miami, FL for the location on 4/13/08....it shows sunset at 7:43 and civil twilight at 8:07. Okay, but would that be approximately the same time in San Juan, St. Thomas area? Does the ship run on Eastern time no matter where it is at since it leaves from Miami? Is San Juan and the other ports also on Eastern time?

I believe that San Juan is on Atlantic time which is one hour later than Eastern Standard time, however, I also believe that San Juan does not observe Daylight Saving Time, so when EDT is in effect, the times in San Juan and Miami are the same. By mid-April, Atlantic Standard Time and EDT will be the same.:) You can go back to the website and it will allow you to enter San Juan as the location and give you the hours of sunrise and sunset. I have been on ships where the time changed when we entered another time zone and on some where the ship never changed its time. If you ask about a specific ship and itinerary, perhaps someone with personal experience can answer your question.

Archived