CD List 2007

MrPete

how is Paul Stantley, will be on the triumph soon... havent really read that much about him.... anyone got any info

Paul is a hoot. I would specifically sail on a ship just to talk with him again.

I owe him a better rendition of "Let's Give Them Something To Talk About".

Now that I have it down pat...I have not been able to sail with him again!

While I wouldn't pick a cruise based on the CD, it is sort of nice to know. A good CD can really add to the experience and a bad one can do just the opposite.

I don't remember the CD on several of our trips but Marc Price is my favorite. He made a bad weather cruise thoroughly enjoyable.

We cruise with a Special Needs Child and they have been kind enough to contact us when they know we are sailing. There are some schedules and small special requests that they handle for us.

This will be our 3rd cruise with Big Tex since December and we love he and Kimmie his wife and head dancer) to pieces. Big Tex is one of the cruise directors that truly LOVES what he does. If you would like to email him a message to my email address:

musicalcruiser@hotmail.com I would be glad to see that he got it.

I did-- and do appreciate you taking the time to share that with him. It seems that we are all so quick to tell someone or spread the word when you have a complaint-- yet not usually as quick to thank someone when they have assisted us or gone out of the way to make our experience more enjoyable

Paul is a hoot. I would specifically sail on a ship just to talk with him again.

I owe him a better rendition of "Let's Give Them Something To Talk About".

Now that I have it down pat...I have not been able to sail with him again!

Yet another reason that each review is subjective. Both of these posters clearly loved Paul. They may not like the same crew members that I did. Hence the reason to continue to cruise-- to experience it all for yourself.

BTW-- wasn't there a thread a while back titled "Excuses you've used to book another cruise" LOL!!! Well there ya go-- add that one to the list

While I wouldn't pick a cruise based on the CD, it is sort of nice to know. A good CD can really add to the experience and a bad one can do just the opposite.

I don't remember the CD on several of our trips but Marc Price is my favorite. He made a bad weather cruise thoroughly enjoyable.

Since we sailed with Paul on the Holiday (the smallest ship) we got the chance to talk in the bar and had a great time several nights. I think you get more personal service from everyone (CDs included) on the smaller ships simply due to logistics.

Several CDs that are cruising now were Social Hosts when we sailed with them in the past. It is fun to watch them "grow" in this occupation that they enjoy. There were 2 that I told them would be CDs one day and they are.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived