Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise:

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: PAUL STANLEY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

We had Jeff on our first cruise when he was just an assistant CD in 1999. He was great back then, so I can imagine as a CD he is even better. Would love to cruise with him again, our paths just never seem to cross on the right ship.!!

When you sail a lot, it is neat to watch these folks go up through the ranks. Several of them still email us to keep us up on what is going on in their lives~~even some who no longer work for Carnival.

And when you sail on a ship where you already know some folks on board, it is like visiting an old acquaintance.

EXACTLY!

We had Marashall Stanton on the Fantasy in April and loved him. Saw him all over the ship and in the shops at our ports.

He was good! i think our cruise w/ him in July was his last. i think he said he was going back to NY to do Broadway (he has a very good voice).

anyone got the "skinny" on Goose on the Elation?

Pete, have you (or anyone else) cruised with Jeff Bronson (now on the Pride)? If so . . . what's he like?

THE BEST!!!! We sailed with him on the Pride in 2004. He made the cruise!!! If you want to see him on TV, he was the cruise director on the Imagination when Hulk Hogan sailed. Look on VH1 for Hogan Knows Best.

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Freedom: JOHN HEALD (rumored)

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday: STEVE CASSEL

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: SKIP LYONS

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Paradise:

Anyone know what happened to Trevor Block?? We had him as our CD on the Legend this summer and he isn’t even on the current list. I know there were some negative reviews for him in the past but our group got to talking with him a bunch of times and he was great. On our particular cruise we definitely gave him a thumbs up. In fact we kept in touch through email for a while after our cruise and then it seemed as though he just disappeared.

is this the CD that was recently on Liberty that everyone said drove them crazy?

So they say. I think it was more them blaming him on a lack of info from the strike of mother nature, as opposed to his CD qualities.

But to each their own.

I found him quite enjoyable.

as a personal friend of john it is not rumor john will be taken out the freedom i just got email from him, he is on vacation doing well, the inaugural is on March 5th for the freedom, he confirmed the date because a dear friend wanted to attend. I wish john well he did a great job with the liberty in europe and I can't wait to see him again on the freedom in europe on the april 19 sailing. He is still the best.;)

Freedom: JOHN HEALD

Inspiration: MALCOMN BURN

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Paradise:

Mr Pete,

I believe that " Karl with a K" ( formally the asst CD on Pride) is now the CD on Paradise.

Someone asked about Jeff Brrrronson on Pride. To be honest, We did not really interact with him. I suppose we 'met' him at the Captains meet and greet... but thats about it. Saw him on TV a LOT though.

This was our first cruise, so I dont want to say he was "great" or that he sucked, because I have nothing to compare him against. Here is what I will say: He was funny, informative, seemed very competent and comfortable, and not annoying.

My only complaint probably applies to every CD, as I am sure its corporate wide. Here it is: Sales-pitching announcements. " The Newlywed game is going on in the _____ lounge... and dont forget stop by _____ and sign up for ______, also we have ______ on sale at _____."

Maybe its just me... but after 5 or 6 days, it got rather annoying. The CD would come on the announcing system, and my eyes would glaze over and my limbs would start twitching.

IMHO, the CD should be telling me about activities for information, entertainment and relaxation. Someone else should announce when and where Carnival requests the presence of my wallet.

LOL. Look what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3FFT54Ehs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac364_Dvbxk

Now back to the happy list of CD's.....

OMG! Thank you SOO much for posting those! I have also "admired" your Avatar as well, and have been wanting to tell you. LOL! Do you remember Sigmund the Sea Monster? I was totally addicted to the above shows as well as Sigmund when I was a kid/pre-teen. LOL! Actually, I think just about ALL the Sid and Marty Krofft shows were in my TV watching menu. LOL! Brings back some great memories!

Ok, now for some ON TOPIC stuff. Our first cruise was on the Paradise back in July. Our CD then was Danny Blake...does anybody have any opinions of him? I really have nothing to compare him to, but in my opinion, I didn't think he was all that "social". I very rarely saw him at all. Of course, we didn't go to the Captains dinner, so didn't meet him there. Almost ALL the activities were put on by his "assistants" who were absolutely hilarious! I LOVED them...can't think of their names right now. The only time I really ever saw Mr. Blake was during the nightly shows and I think he did the Not-so-Newlywed game show as well. Anyway, just wondering if this is the average experience, or if we could have done better. LOL! We might be going on the Conquest on August 19, 2007 so will be interested to see when the time comes, who will be our CD.

Thanks,

Diana

OMG! Thank you SOO much for posting those! I have also "admired" your Avatar as well, and have been wanting to tell you. LOL! Do you remember Sigmund the Sea Monster? I was totally addicted to the above shows as well as Sigmund when I was a kid/pre-teen. LOL! Actually, I think just about ALL the Sid and Marty Krofft shows were in my TV watching menu. LOL! Brings back some great memories!

Ok, now for some ON TOPIC stuff. Our first cruise was on the Paradise back in July. Our CD then was Danny Blake...does anybody have any opinions of him? I really have nothing to compare him to, but in my opinion, I didn't think he was all that "social". I very rarely saw him at all. Of course, we didn't go to the Captains dinner, so didn't meet him there. Almost ALL the activities were put on by his "assistants" who were absolutely hilarious! I LOVED them...can't think of their names right now. The only time I really ever saw Mr. Blake was during the nightly shows and I think he did the Not-so-Newlywed game show as well. Anyway, just wondering if this is the average experience, or if we could have done better. LOL! We might be going on the Conquest on August 19, 2007 so will be interested to see when the time comes, who will be our CD.

Thanks,

Diana

I doubt Mark Price will still be on the Conquest in August. He is the current Conquest CD and is an absolute delight!!!

Do you remember Sigmund the Sea Monster?

Yes I do. In fact, I was just watching the Match Game (we just got the GSN) and Mary Wickes was on. I said to DW, "oh remember her from SATSM"? She was like "HUH?". :rolleyes:

Freedom: JOHN HEALD

Inspiration: MALCOMN BURN