Celebrity Millennium- Category Help

newcomel

I am looking to book this for their 14 night Europe cruise this fall. I am torn about the cabins as they all seem to be the same. In your experience is the concierge category worth it ...or what is. Here is what I am looking at.

2A- Deluxe ocean view with verandah (cabin 8134)

CC- Deluxe ocean view with verandah (cabin 9150)

SV- Sunset verandah (cabin 1244)

Thanks!

The Concierge Class is very nice .... but I'm not sure how much extra you would be paying for it.

The first two cabins that you mention are both shown on Celebrity's website as CC and I would choose 8134 over 9150 as I like to be on a deck between two other decks of cabins, as opposed to having public space (pool, dining area, etc.) above my cabin. Also, deck 9 on Millennium has an overhang that shades your balcony.

I couldn't find SV 1244?

The Millennium Med cruise is wonderful!!

We had CC cabin 9076. Some people have complained about noise from the pool deck above. We heard very little and it never interrupted our rest. The overhang is quite extensive and I think it also blocks the sun on deck 8, but others can comment on that. The overhang was not an issue for us, it helped keep the room cool by keeping direct sunlight out. We would book deck 9 again.

CC is subjective. I would agree with others that if it is not too much more, then book it. We loved our service. The fresh flowers were great. We hardly ever ate the canapes at night as we looked forward to the sushi as our snack before late seating dining. We did like the fresh fruit everyday and did eat some of that.

I had heard that the showhead is upgraded from regular rooms and it is nice to have the nice shower. It is adjustable and can be hand held.

We met some other cruisers that we not in a CC class cabin and their service was great as well.

We found that there was more sway towards the aft of the ship. I was glad we were midship although the verandas on the aft cabins are magnificent.

I thought at 191 square feet I would feel cramped, but we found that we had adequate space in the room. We don't feel compelled to go up to a suite. Lots of storage and smart use of space. I thought the bathroom was large.

Archived