RCCL wine list.....anybody know how to get it?

jblair

If anyone knows if there is a way to view the wine list ahead of time, before we sail, please let me know.

We sail 1/7 on the FOS, and would like to see if it is worth trying to bring wine with us.

Thanks!

I don't know if this is the entire list available on board.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/category/home.do;jsessionid=0000D2QeQj1jYZDX3gc8GOyv3jW:10ktmf25f?catCode=WINE

You can just go to the royal caribbean web site and type the words "wine list" and then run a search. Not only does this list come up third but a domestic and european wine by the glass list will come up that you can open in pdf format.

They also offer a wine & dine package. For different amounts of money you can get a set amount of bottles at dinner. There are seperate wine list that you pick from. There is usually a table set outside the buffet with wine stewards to help you the day you board. We almost always buy a package, you can save a little money.

Thanks ladies. They don't put any prices on the web site. I was really hoping to see what they are charging these days. Does anyone know if the prices are posted anywhere?

Thanks!

Thanks ladies. They don't put any prices on the web site. I was really hoping to see what they are charging these days. Does anyone know if the prices are posted anywhere?

Thanks!

The prices sure are on the link I gave you. That is the list of bottles. The price per bottle is right there.

The prices sure are on the link I gave you. That is the list of bottles. The price per bottle is right there.

I am so sorry. As the kids say, 'my bad.' lol. I just went to the RCCL web site and typed in wine list.

I am thinking that if we take wine with us that is offered on their list, they might not charge us a corking fee. We still might try and take our own, and see what happens. I really don't mind the corking fee all that much. I would prefer not to have to pay that, but we still come out ahead. We get to drink what we prefer at a much better price than what they offer.

I am so sorry. As the kids say, 'my bad.' lol. I just went to the RCCL web site and typed in wine list.

I am thinking that if we take wine with us that is offered on their list, they might not charge us a corking fee. We still might try and take our own, and see what happens. I really don't mind the corking fee all that much. I would prefer not to have to pay that, but we still come out ahead. We get to drink what we prefer at a much better price than what they offer.

Actually, you have a better chance of bringing on wine and being able to have it served in the dining room if you bring on wines that RCCL does not offer.

Actually, you have a better chance of bringing on wine and being able to have it served in the dining room if you bring on wines that RCCL does not offer.

That is what they used to have as their policy. 2 bottles on wine per passenger could be brought on board as long as they didn't carry it. Then as now, the corkage fee was just a matter of the luck of the draw as to which headwaiter one got.

[quote name=jblair

I am thinking that if we take wine with us that is offered on their list, they might not charge us a corking fee. We still might try and take our own, and see what happens[/quote]

I think you should review the multiple posts about not being allowed to bring your own wine/liquor on board unless you smuggle it.

I think you should review the multiple posts about not being allowed to bring your own wine/liquor on board unless you smuggle it.

Actually I have read MANY posts about that, with many conflicting reports. We never try and hide the wine we bring. We pack it in a small suitcase that we actually take with us through RCCL security. That being said, we don't 'smuggle' it on board.

And yes, all of this has been gone over on other threads. Confirming it with customer service is on no use. In August 2006 we carried in a bottle of wine that was a gift to us from my daugther's cruising companion. It was domestic wine from Virginia. It was had carried by us into the dining room, gladly opened, and poured by the headwaiter with no corkage fee. In fact, it was quite the conversation piece having been grown and bottled in Virginia.

Archived