cruising on the mariner

griss

does anyone know if the childrens activities are any good for child 9 and 10? and im cruising with my family on the halloween eastern cruise on the mariner. has anybody done a halloween cruise? what was it like? were there trick or treating for kids, and pumpkin carvings? :)

I have friends that did the Halloween cruise on the Enchantment with kids and they said they had a blast. I don't know about pumpkin carvings, but I do believe there was trick or treating. I might be wrong though.

I have a 16 year old and a 6 year old and both loved Adventure Ocean (kids program), so I'd imagine that your kids will love it as well.

We loved the Mariner so much, we are going back in May for more :D

There will be plenty of activities for your child, he/she won't want to leave the clubs or for the cruise to end!!

We have sailed on a Halloween cruise and had a great time. Yes there was trick or treating, lots of kids wore costumes (not too many kids were even on the ship) halloween parties and we had a fun halloween buffet including dracula comming out of a coffin!

You might want to be aware that lots of adults wear costumes and some of them were not really in good taste, we were rather surprised that adults would dress that way in front of kids..Oh well to each his own.

Bev

We were on the Mariner this past Halloween! It was a blast! We didn't have our children with us..but..there were childrenn on board. There were lots of activities for the children. They even had the children parade down the main street in costume! It was cute! :D

Many of the adults wore costumes too! They had a huge parade the crew did for the cruisers! Lots of fun and very festive! Enjoy!! We did! :)

Archived