I always hate the last few days before you go cruising!

Gosh do I ever feel your pain! We are within 11 days of leaving and 12 days of flying. I am running around like a crazy person trying to get things done. Got all the Christmas things done and put away for another year. I don't know about all of you but my DH just thinks all will get packed on their own, all clothes will get pressed on their own, all the bills paid before we go, and all excursions will just happen! Along with getting the house set up for security while we are gone and mail service taken care of! I have made so many list that it seems like I add new things to do on every list made! I am just praying I don't forget anything! :p

We leave Sunday, and I'm already convinced I'm going to forget something, not pack enough of fill-in-the-blank, etc...

I got a babysitter for day before so that we can run around and pack without any interruptions! Until then, I'm relying on lists of what I'm going to do!

We leave Sunday, and I'm already convinced I'm going to forget something, not pack enough of fill-in-the-blank, etc...

I got a babysitter for day before so that we can run around and pack without any interruptions! Until then, I'm relying on lists of what I'm going to do!

Gosh do I ever feel your pain! We are within 11 days of leaving and 12 days of flying. I am running around like a crazy person trying to get things done. Got all the Christmas things done and put away for another year. I don't know about all of you but my DH just thinks all will get packed on their own, all clothes will get pressed on their own, all the bills paid before we go, and all excursions will just happen! Along with getting the house set up for security while we are gone and mail service taken care of! I have made so many list that it seems like I add new things to do on every list made! I am just praying I don't forget anything! :p

The hardest thing about my packing for my 12/17 Freedom cruise was the liquids rule- 3-1-1. Three ounce containers that readily fit into 1 qt sized baggie for carry on, and only 1 baggie permitted. I have never put liquids in my checked luggage because the hold isn't pressurized and didn't want to clean up a mess or have ruined clothes. I finally made it, though. :D

I feel you pain we fly out on January 12th to Fort Lauderdale. Pulled suitcases out yesterday now I need to put outfits together for dh and me. So much to do so little time.:D

Happy cruising

Christine

we fly down there on the 14th......I don't remember it being this brutal.

Well, let me see....we leave our home and drive an hour to the Denver airport in 8 days, 14 hours, 19 minutes.... As soon as my feet hit that airport I am officially on vacation...someone else will take care of me for the next 12 days until I return to Miami airport! I'm just kinda' excited and really in need of some warm and sunny weather!

I actually love those days because it lets me know I am nearly there!! I still have 5 months to go, I am ready to round things up and pack!!

I'm with tkportersat, the last few days are the best. I love the anticipation because I know that it will be over way sooner that I would like. Can't wait for the day when we can cruise more than once a year so I can go through the excitement more often!:D

We leave next Monday for 4 days on the Majesty. This cruise should be a piece of cake as far as packing and getting ready. After all, we just got off recently in December a 13 day repo on the Grandeur. Thirteen days to four, can we still have fun?

Rick and Deirdra

I leave on Sunday and I hate the next few days. Today I really needed to do some cleaning of the house and a few errons but the kids are still out of school and I can't focus my mind is wondering to the trip!

I have to scrub my house top to bottom because my MIL may be staying here instead of at her house with the kids....wont know until Sat. so I have to be prepared...but focus is hard right now.

DH wont let me pack until Saturday morning. AS IF I DON"T have a TON to do that day (marshal arts for my son, cleanning the final job, packing the kids incase they go to grandparents, changing the cat box, filling feeders for cats/dogs, the list goes on and on).

But the wait for 6AM on Sunday to start our 4 hour drive to the port is killing me!

Angele

A little less than six weeks to go... Sometimes it seems like time's really dragging, and at other times, it seems like there's not enough time. Funny, huh? One minute I'm wanting to pack the brand-new hardsided suitcase I got for Christmas, the next I'm worrying that there's not enough time for the Slim-Fast to work.

Twice as much as Jeanie. Kind of in the limbo. All the prelim stuff is done. Should think about booking an excursion:D . AJDJ our first cruise as well! Alot of unknowns....everyone on this board have been great educators!:cool:

Archived