Carnival Liberty question

Aidansmommy2

Dh and I will be going on the Liberty in Feb. and our 2yr old son will be traveling with us. My question is...do they have fruit juices available all day or just at breakfast? :confused: My son doesn't drink anything but milk, juice and water and i'd hate to not have availability to juice during the day. If it is avail. after breakfast do they have it in the buffet or at the bars and if you have a soda card can you purchase juice with it if you have to pay for juice? I'll pack juice to bring with me if I must, but i'd rather just get it on the ship if its available. TIA.

Happy Cruising :)

Barb

Hi Barb

We are going on the Liberty Feb 2 as well!! I have two children, aged 3 and 6. We were on a cruise on Liberty last year as well. You can get juice and milk all day. Sometimes I had to ask for milk throughout the day and they would just grab me one from behind the buffet with no problem. I know that the orange juice is only available in the morning. But throughout the day my kids would drink the fruit punch, ice tea or lemonade.

About time I came across someone else with kids going on our ship! Thought my Aidan would be the only little one there...lol.

Maybe we'll bump into each other at the pool or camp carnival, JLA. Are you planning on taking your munchkins to camp carnival? I know we'll be using it quite a bit as Aidan loves being with other kids and will have a great time playing with them. We'll probably be bringing him in the evenings too so we can have a quiet dinner, most nights anyway.:rolleyes: Have a great time!

Happy Cruising :)

Barb

Oh for sure we will be bringing our kids to Camp Carnival. Hopefully my son will still like it this year. Last year they were in the same room. But this year my daughter will be going with the older kids. She is very excited about their activities. I think my son will be fine. Last year we had the kids with us for every dinner. I might see how they are this year but will most likely bring them with us again. They are usually pretty good and we are going with a group of people so there won't be anyone at our table who isn't use to them.

Archived